The annual Customer Engagement Summit returns on 13th November at the Westminster Plaza Hotel in London, now firmly established as Europe’s premier and most highly regarded customer engagement conference.
Speakers will share their ideas and experiences and discuss a range of key topics including:
- Customer Engagement Transformation Part One & Two
- CX Strategies For The Customer Journey
- Customer Engagement In Financial Services Part One & Two
- Artificial Intelligence And Robotics
- Customer Engagement In Retail Part One & Two
- Engaging With The Digital Customer Across The Enterprise
Keynote speakers on the day include Seth Ellison from Levi Strauss and John Upton from Leon and other sectors represented through the rest of the speaking panel include financial services, the third sector, utilities and travel and leisure.
KCOM’s Darryl Beckford will be presenting a session discussing “CX service design – evolution or revolution?” so come and join the debate with us on stand 7 in the exhibition area. You can meet our experts and explore how we could help you to make informed decisions and chose the best approach for your business when it comes to designing your ‘perfect’ customer experience.
If you are unable to attend and want to know more you can get in touch using the form below.