The Customer Engagement Transformation Conference takes place on 6th July at the Victoria Park Plaza in London. The event will attract customer experience and customer services professionals from a range of industries including retail, leisure, the charity sector and financial services.
The day will include full conference sessions, round table discussions and lots of opportunities to network with your peers. View the programme to plan you day.
Topics for the various streams throughout the day include:
- Personalisation of the customer experience
- The rise of customer service design
- Robotics, AI and customer engagement
- Transformation – our people and our customers
- Customer Engagement Transformation in Financial Services
- Customer Engagement Transformation in Retail
- Technology and Customer Engagement
- Digital Customer Engagement Transformation
KCOM's Darryl Beckford will be presenting in 'the rise of customer service design' stream and will be available on our stand during the day. Find out how we can act as an experience integrator and make life easier and better for every customer, register now and come along and see us on 6th July.
If you'd like to meet with us on the day, or are unable to attend but have any questions, please do get in touch using the form below.