CA API Management has its roots in security, having been designed to address the needs of regulated industries. It enables apps to securely exchange information with other systems, so that your organisation can be assured that security requirements are enforced, yet users have a seamless experience and don’t walk away from a poor app experience.
CA Technologies and KCOM work in partnership to help you deliver new and secure services more quickly and easily using API Management. CA Technologies has put together a new series of three webinars taking place during June.
During these webinars, you can find out how to:
- Provide end-to-end security for microservices, apps, mobile, and IoT
- Leverage API security to enable better DevOps agility
- Control access with SSO and identity management
- Protect against threats and OWASP vulnerabilities
The series consists of three sessions and you can register to the whole series or choose a session that is of particular interest. The three webinars are:
- Thursday 15 June: API Security as a Digital Enabler - The Facets of API Security & Mitigation Strategies
- Wednesday 21 June: Securing APIs with standards such as OAuth 2.0 & Open ID Connect
- Wednesday 28 June: Controlling API Security Centrally - Leveraging Corporate Identity and Governance
Time: 14:00 BST / 15:00 CEST
If you'd like to speak to one of our experts about APIs and how they could help your business, please get in touch using the form below.