Setting up email on Outlook 2013 is easy and lets you send and receive your emails on your Windows PC without having to log into our webmail service.
Guides for setting up email on other types of devices can be found here.
How do I add my KCOM email account?
- From your desktop or start menu, open Outlook 2013. Click File at the top left of the window and then click Add Account.
- Select Manual setup or additional server types and then click Next.
- Select POP or IMAP and then click Next.
- You now need to input some details about your account so Outlook can find it:
- Your Name - Type in your full name
- Email Address - Type in your full KCOM email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Account Type - POP or IMAP. In this example we've chosen POP
- Incoming mail server - pop.karoo.co.uk or imap.karoo.co.uk
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - smtp.karoo.co.uk
- User Name - Type in your full KCOM email address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Password - Type in your password
- Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA) - This should be unticked
- Outlook may now test the settings you entered to see if it is able to log onto the incoming server and also send a test email message to your account.
Providing you entered all information correctly, it should say that all tests completed successfully. Click Close. Your emails will now appear in your inbox.