The quickest and easiest way is to use our Webmail service - you can access this anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection. Simply login with your KCOM email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password.
Something to note
If you have forgotten your username and password, then don't worry - we can give you a reminder. Please give us a call on 01482 602555 or complete our contact us form.
Setting up email directly onto a device
If you'd prefer, you can setup your KCOM email straight onto your device. This means you can receive your emails on the go or store the emails on your device.
- How do I set up email on iOS 13 or iPadOS 13?
- How do I setup email on Gmail using an Android device?
- How do I setup my email on Windows 10
- How do I setup my email on Outlook 2016 or Outlook 365?
- How do I setup my email on Outlook 2013?
If your device isn't listed above, try searching for it on the knowledge base.