Applying for a Flex package
Flex package information and eligibility criteria
Our Flex Packages are only available to customers who pass the following criteria.
- Income Support
- Pension Credit
- Job Seekers Allowance
- Housing Benefit
- Personal Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Universal Credit, with zero earnings*
- Care Home residents and Lifeline customers who are referred to us via Social Services
- Care Leavers
- Employment and Support Allowance (EAS) (Income related)
- Individuals on the Government’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Shielded Patients List until such time as Coronavirus no longer requires these individuals to practice social shielding
Anyone applying must provide us with proof of eligibility with their application. The person eligible (as above) must also be the person whose name is on the bill.
Who can't have it?
We can't provide you with our Flex packages if:
- You can't provide evidence of the above or are not the person named on the bill
- You already have a telephone service from another supplier
- You have more than one line at the same or different premises (unless you have a second line because you're responsible for paying the telephone bill for a relative)
- Your line is an ISDN line
- Your line is used exclusively in connection with a burglar alarm or other monitoring services
- You have ceased and had service re-provided in the last 3 months
- Your service has been restricted because you owe us money