You can change the password for either your main KCOM email address or another email address.
Changing your main email password
If you want to change the password for your main KCOM email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org), then you need to change your main KCOM password.
Changing your other email passwords
If you want to change the password for one of your other email addresses, you'll need to do this on the Control Panel.
- Log into the Control Panel with your KCOM username and password. If you're unsure of your details, we have a guide here for how to find them.
- Once logged in, select Options > Email > Change Existing Account
- You should now see a list of options. Make sure Change a mailbox password is selected and then select Next.
- Choose your email address from the list that you wish to change the password for and then select Next
- Type in a new password that you wish to use, and then type it in again in the repeat password box. Select Next when finished.
- You'll now see a message saying it's been changed successfully. Click Finish.