If you receive financial support, our Flex Packages are a simple, low cost way to help you stay in touch with the people important to you.
You can view and apply for our low cost telephone and full fibre flex packages here . Please note that these packages are subject to eligible criteria which you can find below.
Our Flex Packages are only available to customers who pass the following criteria.
- Income Support
- Pension Credit
- Job Seekers Allowance
- Housing Benefit
- Personal Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Universal Credit, with zero earnings*
- Care Home residents and Lifeline customers who are referred to us via Social Services
- Care Leavers
- Employment and Support Allowance (EAS) (Incoming related)
- Individuals on the Government's Coronavirus (COVID-19) Shielded Patients List until such time as Coronavirus no longer requires these individuals to practice social shielding
*This means the person claiming the Universal Credit doesn't receive any earnings from employment during their Universal Credit assessment period.
Anyone applying must provide us with proof of eligibility with their application. The person eligible (as above) must also be the person whose name is on the bill.
Who can't have it?
We can't provide you with our Flex packages if:
- You can't provide evidence of the above or are not the person named on the bill
- You already have a telephone service from another supplier
- You have more than one line at the same or different premises (unless you have a second line because you're responsible for paying the telephone bill for a relative)
- Your line is an ISDN line
- Your line is used exclusively in connection with a burglar alarm or other monitoring services
- You have ceased and have had service re-provided in the last 3 months
- Your service has been restricted before you owe us money