Skip to main content

How can I pay my bill?

Written by KCOM Support on 22/03/2022. Posted in Billing.

There are multiple ways that you can pay your bill and each are explained in this article.

Paying your bill

Direct DebitThe safest and easiest way to pay your bill is by Direct Debit. To set up Direct Debit, please call 01482 602555 or register at
PhoneCall our 24 hour payment line on 01482 604706. Please have your credit/debit card and your 8 digit KCOM account number ready
OnlineMake a payment online by registering at

Other ways to pay

PayPointCash payment can be made at any PayPoint outlet using a copy of your bill
BACSTo pay using your own online banking option or Faster Payments, you will need:

Sort code: 57-56-09
Account number: 00000000
Ref. (account no.) as shown on your bill.
ChequeTo pay by cheque, make cheques payable to KCOM, write your KCOM account number on the back of the cheque and send it to KCOM, PO Box 195, Hull, HU1 3RN
BankYou can still pay your bills at a bank or at a Post Office but they may charge for this service.
ReceiptOfficial Receipts may be machine printed, stamped with an official receipt, or be written on an official form. No other form of receipt is valid.

Some methods can take up to three working days for payment to be processed, including Faster Payments. Your payment much reach us by the date mentioned on the front of your bill. Late payments may be subject to a £5 fee.

Pay and check your bill

Register with us online to have round the clock access to view your bills and manage your account. It's easy to get started and best of all, it's FREE.

You can:

  • Save money and the environment by switching to paper-free billing
  • View up to 24 months' bills online
  • Save money by setting up a Direct Debit

Register now at

Query about your bill?

Any disputes must be made within 14 days of the date on your bill.

Please call us first on the number on the front of your bill.

We want you to be happy with the service we provide. We aim to resolve your queries and complaints to your satisfaction. If you are a residential customer or business with fewer than 10 employees and we have been unable to resolve your complaint within eight weeks, you have the right to ask Ombudsman Services: Communications, which is independent of KCOM, to investigate your complaint at no cost.

Their website is or you can call them on 0330 440 1614 or write to them at Ombudsman Services: Communications, PO Box 730, Warrington, WA6 6WU

Was this article useful?

Have a question?

If you can't find what you are looking for, have connectivity issues, or get a wireless signal to the devices, why not ask KCOM a question.

Share the article