We understand that personal circumstances can change quickly. Whether it's short term or longer term help you need, we're here to help get your bill payments back on track.
Are you struggling to pay your bills every month?
KCOM have a wide selection of broadband packages and call bolt-ons to suit your needs and keep costs to a minimum. It's quick and easy to change too. All the information about our packages can be found here. If you find a more suitable package there's no need to contact us, simply click 'Order Now' and submit the information online.
KCOM offer low cost packages called Flex. Flex is a fantastic way for people on a low income or in receipt of financial support to have access to affordable broadband and calls. All the information you need about costs, eligibility and how to order online can be found here.
Other ways to save
Did you know you can save £1.50 per month by having your bills sent to you online? You can set up online billing here.
You can also save £1 per month by paying your bill by direct debit. You can also set up a direct debit online via My Account.
Need more help with your finances?
There's lots of organisations available to people who may need help with their financial situation, here are just a few:
- Citizen’s Advice Hull: http://www.hullandeastridingcab.org.uk/debt-help-and-advice/
- StepChange: Call free on 0800 138 1111 or visit https://www.stepchange.org/
- The Money Advice Service: Call free on 0800 138 777 or visit https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en/categories/debt-and-borrowing and https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en/articles/coronavirus-and-your-bills
- National Debtline: Call free on 0808 808 4000 or visit https://www.nationaldebtline.org/ and https://www.nationaldebtline.org/Pages/coronavirus-and-your-money.aspx)
- Debt Advice Foundation: Call free on 0800 043 40 50 or visit https://www.debtadvicefoundation.org/debt-solutions/
- Christians Against Poverty: Call free on 0800 328 0006 or visit https://capuk.org/
Still need help?
If you need help please contact us on 01482 602808 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Please contact us as soon as possible, the earlier you contact us, the more we can do for you.